Welcome to Innerspaceyoga!! Whether you are completely new to yoga or just to our school thank you for visiting!
All our classes are currently being run online and at
A few tips for New Yogis
• Try and arrive 15 minutes early to your first class to give yourself time to settle in and become familiar with the studio.
• We provide mats and props free of charge however feel free to bring your own mat.
• If you’re new to yoga or to Vinyasa Flow, we recommend that you go easy in the open classes, using modifications and resting whenever you need to. Also, our Fundamental Flow classes are a great introduction to yoga.
• Wear comfortable gym-style clothing that won’t restrain movement or cause you to overheat!
• Arrive well hydrated and bring a water bottle
• Avoid eating for 2 hours before class if possible for your comfort.
Your practice is yours so leave your expectations at the door and Go With The Flow!
If you would like to take advantage of our special Unlimited Intro Offer then please fill out our webform first by clicking on the link below and then follow the instructions. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in class!